+ Yorum Gönder
1. Sayfa 12 SonuncuSonuncu
Türkçe ve Yabancı Diller ve English Forum Forumunda Ankara ili ingilizce tanıtımı Konusunu Okuyorsunuz..
  1. Gizli @ yara
    Özel Üye

    Ankara ili ingilizce tanıtımı

    ANKARA ili ingilizce tanıtımı

    Area: 30.715 km²
    Population: 3.236.626 (1990)
    Traffic Code: 06

    The history of Ankara and its surroundings stretches back to the Hatti civilisation of the Bronze Age. Two thousand years before the time of Jesus, the Hittites become the dominant power of the region, and were then followed by the Phyrgians, Lydians and Persians. In the 3rd Century BC, a Celtic race known as the Galatians made Ankara their capital city. The name Ankara comes from the word 'Ancyra', which means 'anchor.'

    Ankara gained prominence under the leadership of Ataturk during the national resistence which followed World War I. It was declared the capital of the new Turkish Republic on October 13th 1923 when the National War of Independence freed Turkey from foreign occupation.

    Occupying one of the most prominent parts of the city is Anitkabir, the magnificent mausoleum constructed to commemorate Atatürk. This structure, which was completed in 1953, is a synthesis of antique and modern architectural themes, and proves the elegance and strength of Turkish architecture.

    The oldest parts of the city surround the Castle. The Alaaddin Mosque found inside its walls is still one of the best examples of Selcuk art and wood craftsmanship, in spite of the fact that it was restored by the Ottomans. The area has experienced a rejuvenation with the restoration of many interesting old Turkish houses, and the opening a several art galleries and fine restaurants which feature examples of traditional Turkish cuisine. Near the gate of the castle is the Museum of Anatolian Civilizations, which is a beautifully restored portion of the old bazaar. It contains priceless artifacts belonging to the Paleolithic and Neolithic eras as well as the Hatti, Hittite, Phrygian, Urartu and Roman civilizations.

    Ankara has a vibrant cultural and artistic life with many select ballet, theatre, opera and folk dance performances. The city's Philharmonic Orchestra, which always plays to a packed house, is especially famous.



    Altindag is 1 km from the city centre and has been occupied from prehistoric times. An important centre during the Selçuk and Ottoman periods, the city has many important sites of interest to visitors. Among them are the Ankara Castle, the Temple of Augustus, the pillar of Julian, the Roman Baths, the Republic memorial, the Museum of Anatolian Civilizations, the State Museum of Painting and Sculpture, the Museum of Ethnography, the War of Independence Museum and the Museum of the Republic. Also in this district are the tombs of Karacabey, Ahi Serafettin, Haci Bayram Veli Efendi, Karyagdi, Gulbaba and Izzettin Baba and the Haci Bayram, Aslanhane, Ahi Elvan, Alaaddin, Zincirli, and Kursunlu Mosques.


    One of the most important districts in Ankara, this large area contains many places of interest. The Ataturk Orman Ciftligi, Eymir Lake, Elmadag Ski Facilities, Ahlatlibel Sport and Entertainment Centre are all within this area.

    The huge list of primary tourist attractions includes: Anitkabir, the Ataturk Museum, the Ataturk Memorial (Zafer Aniti-Sihhiye), the MTA Natural History Museum, the Security Memorial, the Ethnographic Ataturk Memorial, the Natural History Museum, the Archeology Museum of Middle East Technical University, the State Painting and Statue Exhibit, Memorial Park, the Botanical Garden, Abdi Ipekci Park, Guven Park, Kurtulus Park, Kugulu (Swan) Park, the National Sovereignty Park, Ahmet Arif Park and sport facilities such as the Municipal Ice Skating rinks and the Indoor Pool at 100 Yil. There is also a Toy Museum (Cebeci-Ankara University Education Faculty), the Hittite Memorial, Atakule and the Turkish National Parliament buildings.


    Kecioren is one of Ankara's central districts, and host to the world's biggest meteorology centre, as well as several departments of Ankara University, the Ataturk Sanatorium and the Gulhane Military Medical Academy. Also here is the Old Ankara Agricultural School, used by Mustafa Kemal Ataturk as a military headquarters during the War of Independence, and is now a museum.


    Yenimahalle is within the city and has attractions which reflect the rich history of the area. Its highlight is the Akkopru Bridge, built in 1222 by the Selcuk ruler Ala'addin Keykubat along the old Bagdat Commercial road over Ankara Creek, which has four large arches and three small.

    Outside the city


    Akyurt is 33 km from the city centre, and was occupied from the Early Bronze Age until the 14th century. A large tumulus 15 meters high and 200-300 meters in diameter was found 1 km northeast of the village of Balikhisar, which is a settlement from the 3rd millenium BC, and belongs to the Early Bronze Age.


    This area, located 58 km from Ankara, is famous for its thermal springs. The radioactive waters of the Karakaya thermal springs and the mineral drinking water, 23 km west of Ayas, are known to be beneficial for those in poor health. The vineyards at Karadere, Ova, Ariklari and Kirazdibi are some of the district's natural resources.

  2. Gizli @ yara
    Özel Üye

    Bala ingilizce tanıtım

    The forest at Beynam National Park, 35 km from Bala on the district border, is an important recreation spot for city residents of Ankara, as well as the locals of Bala.


    Located 99 km from Ankara, Beypazari's history goes back to the Hittites and Phyrgians. Beypazari and its surroundings have been controlled by the Galatians, Romans, Selcuks and Ottomans, and at one time was an episcopal centre. From historical artifacts and ancient maps, we know that its original name of Lagania was later changed to Anastasiopolis.

    This charming district is famous for its historical houses, silver craftsmen and for its carrots. Within the district are many places of interest, including the Bogazkesen tomb, Suluhan, the Old Baths, the Sultan Ala'addin Mosque, the Aksemseddin Mosque, the Kursunlu Mosque, the Rustem Pasa Baths, the tomb of Gazi Gunduzalp (Hirkatepe), Kara Davut's Tomb (Kuyumcutekke) and the tomb of Karaca Ahmet.

    The Tekke Highlands

    The Egriova highlands, 10 km from the town, the lake and geological structures resembling 'fairy' chimneys around the village of Dereli, are some of the district's more interesting sites.


    The district of Camlidere is located 108km northwest of Ankara. There is a mosque belonging to the Selcuk period in the nearby town of Pecenek. It is possible to come across the remains of graves and settlements from the Byzantine Era as well.


    Cubuk is 39 km from Ankara's city centre. The ruined castle at Aktepe and the Carved Rock (Oyulu Kaya) grave in the village of Karadana are remains of Hittite settlement. Later the area would be ruled by the Phrygians, Galatians, Persians, Romans, Byzantines and Selcuks respectively, and it was also area of some importance during the Ottoman Empire. The forest around Cubuk Dam and Lake Karagol are important recreation spots.


    The Phrygians, Lydians, Persians and later Romans all ruled in the vicinity of Elmadag, located 41km from the city centre. The motifs and styles of the local hand-woven carpets, rugs, and various bags stretch all the way back to the Selcuk era. Carpet-making still happens in the villages of Tekke and Akcaali, while rugs and handwoven bags still preserve their cultural roots in the villages of Akcaali, Deliler, Hasanoglan, Karacahasan and Kayadibi.


    The district of Etimesgut is 20 km from the center of Ankara. Both the Phrygians and Hittites are known to have had settlements in this area. This area was settled mostly by Turks immigrating from western Trakya after the declaration of the independent Turkish Republic.

    The historical Gazi Train Station and the Etimesgut Train Station, which was used by Ataturk on his travels to and from Istanbul, are both interesting sites. Ahi Mes'ud and Ahi Elvan, both great important people, named this district and Ahi Elvan's Tomb is found in the courtyard of the Elvankoy Mosque.


    The history of this area, situated 178 km from Ankara, dates right back to the Hittite Period. Within the district along the Evren-Sariyahsi road, about 2km from Evren, is a tumulus, at which have been found ceramic artifacts dating back to the first millenium AD. Sigircik Castle, 2km southwest of Catalpinar village, belongs to the late Byzantine and Ottoman period.


    Situated 20 km from Ankara, Golbasi and the surrounding area is important to Ankara in terms of recreation, summer getaway and tourism, as well as hosting important industries. Mogan and Eymir lakes with their natural beauty, clean fresh air and fishing make the area appealing to tourists and locals.

    The villages in this area all have a fascinating historical background, with many sites worth seeing. For example: the tumuluses and artifacts found in the villages of Selametli, Gokcehoyuk and Bezirhane; the Roman burial sites and columns in the village of Taspinar; the Byzantine coins and artifacts found in Karaoglan; and the remains of churches belonging to the early Christian period in the villages of Yurtbeyi and Karaoglan.

  3. Gizli @ yara
    Özel Üye
    Gudul ingilizce tanıtım

    Located 89 km northwest of the Ankara, Gudul's history dates back to 3500-3000 BC. Huge caves found along Kirmir Creek, which flows through the district, have yielded evidence of Hittite settlement.


    Haymana's thermal springs, 73 km from Ankara, are world-famous and were used even as far back as the Hittites. After the Hittites, the thermal spring facilities were repaired during the Roman era; and a town, whose ruins can still be seen, was founded 1.5 km east of Haymana and eventually became a therapy centre.


    Situated 71 km from Ankara, Kalecik is believed to have first been inhabited in the early Chalcolithic Period between 3500-4000 BC. Notable historic sites in the district include the Hasbey, Saray and Tabakhane Mosques, the Tombs of Kazancibaba and Alisoglu, the Develioglu Bridge spanning the Kizilirmak River and Kalecik Castle.

    Kazan It is not exactly known when Kazan, 45km from the city centre, was first established. Excavations have uncovered a number of historical artifacts demonstrating that the area has been used by number of different civilizations for settlement.


    Situated 83 km from Ankara, Kizilcahamam is the most heavily forested town in the province. The Sey Hamami thermal springs, 16km from Kizilcahamam, have rich mineral waters which are among the most important thermal springs in the country.


    Nallihan's history is similar to that of the surrounding cities. The county seat, Nallihan, 161 km from Ankara, was established in 1599 when Vizier Nasuhpasa had a han built there - hence the name. The roof of this 3000 sq. meter han is in poor repair, and the mosque and a Turkish bath date back to the same time. The Uluhan mosque in Uluhan (Kostebek) village was constructed in the 17th century, and is a valuable historical structure.


    Polatli, 78km from Ankara, was established around 3000 BC but its centre then Gordion and the surrounding area, which was the largest Phrygian city in the world. Gordion was ruled in succession by the Hittites, Phrygians, Persians, Romans and Byzantines, and was added to the Ottoman Empire in 1516 by Yavuz Sultan Selim.

    The village of Yassihoyuk and the surrounding area, which lies 20 km northwest of the present-day Polatli, can truly to considered a birthplace of history. There are 86 tumuluses and royal burial sites in the area, as well as numerous artifacts from the city.


    148 km from Ankara, Sereflikochisar was first settled between 1400-1300 BC. In the Selcuk era there was a castle around the hill right next to the town, and a second castle on an even higher hill. The Salt Lake, which is the second largest lake in Turkey is also in this district. The Hirfanli Dam and lake found to the north provide irrigation for this arid region and there is fish farming as well. The Salt Lake, the Kursunlu Mosque, Kochisar Castle, and Parlasan Castle are all popular tourist destinations.

    How to Get

    By Road
    It is possible to get to any point in Turkey from Ankara by bus, and even further afield with services to surrounding countries - even Moscow. The main bus station is 5km west of Kizilay, with over 100 bus companies operating from there. Many local buses go there, and most companies will have a service minibus operating to and from the city centre.

    By Air
    The International Esenboga Airport is 30km north of the city center. Transportation is provided by HAVAS shuttle buses, as well as taxis. There are flights to all the other cities in Turkey, with many each day to Istanbul.

    Useful Contacts:

    Turkish Airlines (THY) at Esenboga Airport:
    Tel: (+90 312) 398 0000 / 1517 or (+90 312) 398 0550.

    THY City Offices Tel: (+90 312) 419 1492; (+90 312) 428 0200.
    Fax: (+90 312) 428 1681

    HAVAS Esenboga Airport

    Tel: (+90 312) 398 0000 ext. 1649

    By Train
    There are direct rail services to the following destinations:

    Istanbul, Izmir, Balikesir, Isparta and Burcdur, Zonguldak, Adana, Elazig and Diyarbakir. As with all reservations in Turkey, the fast trains get booked up quickly, as do sleepers, so booking ahead is strongly recommended

    Useful contacts:

    Information: (+90 312) 311 0620/23
    Reservations: (+90 312)311 4994 and 310 6515

  4. Gizli @ yara
    Özel Üye
    Where to Visit


    The mausoleum of the Republic's founder and leader, Mustafa Kemal Ataturk, Anitkabir was built on the hill of Rasattepe and has an impressive entrance. It was designed by architects Prof. Emin Onat and Doc. Orahn Arda, and completed in 1953. Ataturk was removed from the temporary burial site at the Ethnographic Museum and brought here with great ceremony the same year.

    Within the Anitkabir complex are the Tower of Independence, the Tower of Liberty, The Road of Lions, Mudafaa-i Hukuk Tower, the Soldier's Tower, the Tower of Victory, the Tower of Peace, the April 23 Tower, the Misak-i Milli Tower, the Reform Tower and the Victory Reliefs. The hallowed Mausoleum hall itself is a colonnaded temple with huge bronze doors but little in the way of decoration. Opposite is the tomb of Ismet Inonu, the first prime minister of the Turkish republic and president after Ataturk's death.

    The Anitkabir museum is located between the Tower of the National Pact and the Tower of the Revolution. A number of Ataturk's personal belongings are exhibited, including clothes that he wore, and gifts presented to him by visiting foreign dignitaries.

    Museum Tel : (+90 312) 310 53 61

    Opening hours: Winter - 0900-1200 & 1300-1700. Summer - 0900-1230 & 1330-1700, closed Mondays.


    Located on the south side of Ankara Castle in the Atpazari area, the Museum consists of the old Ottoman Mahmut Pasa bazaar storage building, and the Kursunlu Han. Because of Ataturk's desire to establish a Hittite museum, the buildings were bought upon the suggestion of Hamit Zubeyir Kosay, who was then Culture Minister, to the National Education Minister, Saffet Arikan. After the remodelling and repairs were completed (1938 -1968), the building was opened to the public as the Ankara Archaeological Museum.

    Today Kursunlu Han, used as an administrative building, houses the work rooms, library, conference hall, laboratory and workshop. The old bazaar building houses the exhibits. Within this Ottoman building, the museum has a number of exhibits of Anatolian archeology. They start with the Paleolithic era, and continue chronologically through the Neolithic, Early Bronze, Assyrian Trading Colonies, Hittite, Phrygian and Urartu periods. There is also an extensive collection of artifacts from the excavations at Karain, Catalhoyuk, Hacilar, Canhasan, Beyce Sultan, Alacahoyuk, Alacahoyuk, Kultepe, Acemhoyuk, Bogazkoy Gordion, Pazarli, Altintepe, Adilcevaz and Patnos as well as examples of several periods.

    The exhibits of gold, silver, glass, marble and bronze works date back as far as the second half of the first millennium BC. The coin collections, with examples ranging from the first minted money to modern times, represent the museum's rare cultural treasures.

    Museum Tel : (+90 312) 324 31 60 / 312 62 48.

    Opening hours: 08.30 - 17.30, closed Mondays

    Ethnographical Museum

    This museum was founded in the Namazgah area of Ankara, on a hill with a Muslim graveyard, and was opened to the public on July 18, 1930. The courtyard was closed in November 1938 when it served as the temporary burial site for Ataturk, and reopened when his body was moved to Anitkabir. This section is still preserved as a tomb in symbolic respect of the memory of Atatürk, as the Museum served as his tomb for 15 years.

    The Ethnographical Museum has examples of Turkish art from the Selcuk period until the present day. There is a library for specialists in Anatolian ethnography, folklore and art history located in the museum. The building is rectangular with a single dome, and the stone walls covered with travertine. The pediment is marble with ornate carvings, and a staircase of 28 steps lead to main entrance. There are three entrances to the building which has 4 columns. The column-lined inner court is reached by passing through a domed hall. A marble pool in the middle of the open courtyard is surrounded by a number of large and small rooms. The two-story administrative building is adjacent to the museum.

    Museum Tel : (+90 312) 311 95 56

    Opening hours: 0830-1230 & 1330-1730, closed Mondays

    State Museum of Painting and Sculpture

    Built in 1927 as the Turk Ocagi by architect Arif Hikmet Koyunoglu from the orders of Ataturk, it has paintings and plastic art of Turkish artists. Temporary exhibits of both foreign and Turkish artists are sponsored.

    Museum Tel : (+90 312) 310 20 94

    Opening hours: 0900-1200 & 1330-1700, closed Mondays.

    Museum of the Republic

    Originally planned to house the People's Republic Party, it was actually the second building for the Turkish National Parliament, as its first was too small to meet the needs of the developing Turkish Republic.

    The building's interior sections are arranged around the three sides of the two-story Parliament Hall, located in the centre of the building. Exhibited here are the Parliament Hall with its original furnishings, the rooms where Ataturk's principles and reforms were discussed. Photographs and various personal belongings reflect the era of the first three Prime Ministers: Ataturk, Ismet Inonu and Celal Bayar. In the meeting hall, there is a wax re-incarnation of section of the Great Speech delivered by Ataturk, between the 15-20 October 1927.

    Museum Tel: (+90 312) 310 71 40.

    Opening hours: 09.00-12.00 & 13.30-17.00, closed Mondays.

    Museum of the War of Independence (1st ParliamentBuilding)

    The building situated in Ulus Square housed the first Turkish National Parliament, from April 23 1920 to October 15 1924. It was later the headquarters of the People's Republic Party, and then the Law School. In 1952 it was turned over to the Ministry of Education and on April 23 1961 it was opened to the public as the Museum of the Turkish National Parliament.

    The building consists of the hall, the corridor, the Chambers of the Ruling Council, the Committee Room, the Break Room, the Administrative Rooms, the Parliamentary Meeting Hall, Office of Parliament Head, the storage for photographs and other items, and the basement which is used as an exhibition hall.

    Opening hours: 08.30 - 12.15, & 13.30 - 17.15, closed Mondays

  5. Gizli @ yara
    Özel Üye
    Ataturk's House (Museum)

    The AtatürkMuseum In The Atatürk Model Farm

    The RailwayMuseum

    Built in 1924, this historic stone-cut building consists of two floors, each 340 square metres. Exhibited here are items demonstrating the technological developments of the state railroad.

    Museum Tel : (+90 312) 310 35 00.

    Opening hours: 1330-1700, except Sundays and Mondays.

    The Ankara Ataturk Cultural Centre & Museum of the Revolution of the Republic

    Opening on December 27 1987, the walls of the ground floor are covered with reliefs depicting the War of Independence, the reforms, the Republic of Ataturk, and his ideas concerning art, youth and independence. One by one the different sections of the wall are lit up and the visitor is taken on a tour of the reliefs with a musical accompaniment. These demonstrations have been prepared in Turkish, English, German and French.

    In the basement, the War of Independence, reforms and development of Turkey and the relevant institutions that played an important role, are documented through words, pictures and models. There is also a 25-minute multimedia presentation documenting the Turkish journey from Central Asia, to the founding of a republic after the War of Independence, and all of Atatürk's reforms which followed.

    Museum Tel: (+90 312) 342 10 10

    Opening hours: 0830-1730, closed Saturdays and Sundays


    In the museum are examples from the fields of paleontology and geography, including fossils, minerals and rocks. There is also the skeleton of the Maras Elephant, the giant Amonit that lived in the vicinity of Ankara 193 million years ago, and the fossilised footprints of humans who lived in Anatolia 25,000 years ago and were found in Manisa.

    Museum Tel : (+90 312) 287 34 30

    Opening hours: Weekdays - 0900-1700. Weekends 1000-1500.


    The museum, found on the campus of the Middle East Technical University (Orta Dogu Teknik Universitesi), has exhibits featuring the slowly disappearing folk art, and finds from archeological excavations. There are artifacts recovered from the Phrygian tumulus in Besevler belonging to the Chalcolithic, Early Bronze and Phrygian periods.

    Museum Tel : (+90 312) 210 1010

    Opening hours: 0830-1700, except Saturday and Sunday.


    The museum was established in 1963 beside the tiny village now known as Yassihoyuk. Today, the Gordion Museum offers a chronological exhibition with characteristic examples from each of the periods represented. There are three displays consisting of artifacts from the Early Bronze age, featuring King Midas and ending with the Phrygian Era. Among the exhibits are clay jars from the Late Iron Age, and cutting tools and instruments used in textile production belonging to the Late Phrygian Era.

    In the Panoramic display, located in the new exhibition room, there is a typical structure dating back to the 7th century BC which was found in a strata belonging to the conquest of the city. The last section gives visitors a chance to see seals and coins recovered from Gordion.

    The new excavations have been planted with trees that the Phrygians used to make their furniture: cedar, aromatic juniper, Turkish boxwood, yellow pine, walnut and yew. The newly arrived Mosaics and the Celtic Grave is another section. The Gordion Museum consists of the exhibition hall, the new exhibition hall, the Phrygian Mosaics, the Administrative offices, Toilets, Storage, the Laboratory, the Mosaics, the Celtic Grave and the living quarters.

    Museum Tel: (+90 312) 638 2188

    Opening hours: Summer - 0830-1730 daily. Winter - 0830-1700, except Monday.

    Beypazarı Culture and History Museum

    Alagoz Military Headquarters Museum

    When the Turkish army was retreating to the Sakarya Line during the War of Independence, Commander-in-Chief Mustafa Kemal Ataturk set up his headquarters and directed the war from this farmhouse, decorated in typical Turkish taste.

    The building, once used as a military headquarters, was donated by the sons of Mahmut and Serafettin Turkoglu, the sons of Turkoglu Ali, to be used as a museum and built by the National Education Ministry. The building and its garens were restored by the ministry and ceremonially opened to visitors on November 10 1968. Today it is a branch of Anitkabir Museum and some of Ataturk's garments and weapons are also displayed.

    Museum Tel: (+90 312) 641 65 13

    Opening days to visit: Everyday except Saturday and Sunday.

    State Meteorological Service's Museum

    Used as War Department Staff Headquarters during the War of Independence, this historic building with its modern equipment serves over 1100 stations of varying size. The room in which Ataturk stayed and laid out strategy for the battles of the War of Independence have been turned into a museum called Ataturk's Room. The stove, table and curtains found in the room are all original. In addition, the Meteorology Museum with its old tools and devices used for predicting weather, is open to visitors.

    Opening hours: 0900-1200 & 1400-1700.

    VehbiKocMuseum and the AnkaraResearchCenter (VEKAM)

    The house in Kecioren which belonged to Vehbi Koc, was restored and opened in 1994 as the Research Centre. The archives contain a wide selection of books, documents, photographs and films regarding Vehbi Koc and Ankara. It is open to researchers and the public.

    Opening hours: 0900-1730, except Tuesdays.

    The Toy Museum The Toy Museum is part of the Education Science Faculty of Ankara University Museum.

    Museum Tel: (+90 312) 363 33 50


    Museum of the State Cemetery

    Museum Tel: (+90 312) 221 0627

    Opening hours: Summer - 09.30-17.00. Winter: 0930-1630. Weekends 10.00-17.00, except Mondays and Tuesdays.


    Museum Tel: (+90 312) 311 95 56 / 311 30 07

    Opening hours: 0830-1230 & 1330-1730, except Mondays

  6. Gizli @ yara
    Özel Üye
    The Museum of Professional Education Faculty of GaziUniversity

    Museum Tel: (+90 312) 212 6 60/45

    Opening hours: 0830-1200 & 1300-1730, except Saturdays and Sundays.


    Museum Tel: (+90 312) 244 85 50 / 4059 / 4114

    Opening hours: 0900-1630, except Mondays and Tuesdays

    Mehmet Akif Ersoy House

    Museum Tel: (+90 312) 305 21 23

    Opening hours: 0830-1200 & 1330-1730, except Saturdays and Sundays

    The Museum House of Mehmet Akif Ersoy

    Ataturk Residence during the National Struggle

    Tel: (+90 312) 309 05 15 / 40 84

    Opening hours: 0900-1200 & 1300-1700, except Sundays and Mondays.

    Mapping Museum of Ministry of National Defence General Command of Mapping

    Museum Tel: (+90 312) 363 70 09 / 2038

    100th YearSportsHistoryMuseum

    Atatürk's Residence During The War of Independence

    The Postal ServiceStampMuseum

    Museum Tel: (+90 312) 316 62 63

    Opening hours: 0830-1230 & 1330-1730, except Saturdays and Sundays.

    Museum of T.C. Ziraat Bankası

    The National Education Administration's Museum for the 75th Anniversary of the Turkish Republic.

    Museum Tel: (+90 312) 310 37 50 / 4348

    Opening hours: 0830-1230 & 1330-1730, except Saturdays and Sundays.

    Sefik Bursali Historic House

    Museum Tel: (+90 312) 441 2390

    Opening hours: 0900-1200 & 1300-1700, except Monday.


    The ToyMuseum of the Faculty of Educational Sciences (AnkaraUniversity)

  7. Gizli @ yara
    Özel Üye


    The capital city of the Phrygian empire, the remains of the renowned city of Gordion are near the Ankara-Eskisehir highway at the confluence of the Sakarya and Porsuk rivers, 21 km northwest of Polatli, and 90 km from Ankara, in the village of Yassihoyuk.
    The history of Gordion goes back to 3000 BC (Early Bronze Age). It was an important settlement during the Assyrian and Hittite periods (1950 BC - 1180 BC) and, of course, the Phrygian era (900 BC - 620 BC), during which it was the capital city. It was named after King Gordios, the king who made it the capital. The famous knot made by King Gordios was cut in two by Alexander the Great in 333 BC, when he wintered in Gordion.

    The period of Alexander the Great (300 BC -100 BC) began in Gordion with his conquest. Following that, the area came under the control of the Romans (1st century BC to 4th century AD) and then the Selcuks (11th - 13th century AD). All of this occurred in the short space of 4000 years.



    Ahlatlibel is located 14 km southwest of Ankara on the old Taspinar Village - Gavurkale - Haymana road. This Early Bronze Age site was an important settlement in Anatolia.


    The Bitik Tumulus is 42 km northwest of Ankara. The excavations have uncovered, from top to bottom, dwellings belonging to the Classic Age of the 5th century BC and going back to the Late Bronze Age. The Phrygian and Hittite dwellings are less important than the others. The artifacts at Bitik from the Late Bronze Age document the interest in Eastern and Western Anatolia.


    Located 5 km north of Ankara on the banks of Cubuk Creek, it was excavated in 1937 by Professor Sevket Aziz Kansu under the auspices of the Turkish History Association. At the lowest level, tools belonging to the Late Stone Age were recovered. The level above that was similar to the culture of the Early Bronze, and that of nearby Ahlatlibel. At the very top level the remains of a large palace belonging to the different periods were unearthed.


    60 km southwest of Ankara, this area from the bed of Babayakup Creek, which flows right beside the hill, has been the site of continuous settlement. The hill was given the name Gavurkale (Infidel Castle) because of the broken down walls.

    Gavurkale has drawn the attention of many. On the southern exposure of the steep cliffs is a relief of two gods walking, one behind the other, and across from them sits a goddess. There is a wall made of gigantic stone blocks surrounding this rocky outcrop. The stone reliefs here is just one example of these uniquely Hittite monuments found scattered throughout the country.

    Researchers have determined that this was an important walled city. At first it was thought to have been a Hittite worship centre, but later it was realised that the Phrygians settled here as well. The site was visited in 1930 by Ataturk himself. In the following years a number of surface investigations were conducted, and in 1998 new excavations were begun at Gavurkale by the Chair of the Museum of Anatolian Civilizations.


    Karalar is a village about 60 km northwest of Ankara, and is important because of the fact that it witnessed continuous settlement during the Classic Age. In the region known as Asarkaya, the architectural remains of a Celtic castle. Artifacts belonging to the Hellenistic Age have been found in the tumulus. Ancient coins discovered in the area indicate that there were commercial ties with Egypt and Syria.

    The Temple of Augustus

    Situated adjacent to the Haci Bayram Mosque in Ulus, the temple was built in the 2nd century BC in honour of the Phrygian Goddess Men. The remains of the temple we see today are those of the temple built in honour of the Roman Emperor Augustus as a sign of fidelity by the King Pylamenes, the son of the Celtic ruler Amintos. During Byzantine times windows and other additions were made and it was turned into a church.

    The perimeter is made up on four walls lined with columns, and around it are the column holders: 15 down the length of each side, six along the width, four in front of the temple door and two in the back. The only standing part of the temple is the door with its ornately carved posts. A copy of Emperor Augustus's last will and testament, the original of which is found in the Temple in Rome, enumerates his accomplishments and is located on the temple wall adjacent to the tomb.

    Julian's Column

    This is located beside the pool between the financial directorate and the governor's building.. It is about 15m high, with a number of rings along its length, and has no inscriptions. It is said to have been set up in honour of Emperor Julian when he passed through Ankara (361-363 AD). It is known locally as the Belkis Minaret.

    Roman Baths

    Located on Cankiri Street between Ulus Square and Yildirim Bayazit Square, the baths sit on a platform about 2.5m above the street.

    The baths date back to Caracalla (212-217 AD). The Cankiri Street entrance to the Caracalla baths leads to a wrestling arena, which was covered with a portico surrounded with columns. On one side of this courtyard are 32 columns with a total of 128 over the whole area. The actual baths are located immediately behind the wrestling arena. Besides the unusually large size of the structure, the baths have a very typical layout consisting of the Apoditerium (dressing area), the Frigidarium (cold-section), the Tepidarium (warm section) and the Caldarium (hot section).


    Located between Hisar and Pinar streets, the theare was first discovered in 1982 and a salvage excavation began on March 15 1983 by the Museum Administration. The Museum of Anatolian Civilizations continued the excavations until 1986. What was uncovered was the remains of a typical Roman theatre dating back to the 2nd century AD. In addition to a number of statues and statue pieces, all that remains are the foundations and walls of what was once a vaulted parados building, orchestra, amphitheatre and a stage.


    This, the oldest bridge in Ankara, crosses the Ankara Creek in front of Varlik Mahallesi. The Selcuk ruler Alaaddin Keykubat I had it built in 1222 while Kizilbey was governor of Ankara.

    Hoyuk (Tumulus)

    Located with the boundaries of Turkhoyuk village, it consists mainly of marble columns and gravestones belonging to the Roman and Byzantine eras.

    Kul Hoyuk is situated within the city limits of the town of Oyaca. It is reached by turning right about 50 km out on the Ankara-Haymana highway, towards the villages of Boyalik, Culuk, Calis and Durupinar. The tumulus is 1.5 km down this road on the right-hand side.

    There are continuing excavations going on in this medium-sized tumulus, under the direction of the Museum of Anatolia Civilizations. The Hittite Cult Centre, 8 km to the west near Gavurkale, indicates that this was probably an important Hittite settlement.

    Besides the hidden cistern, built in the traditional style of grand monumental Hittite, there are the remains of huge foundations which can most likely be dated back to the Early Bronze Age and the beginning of the Hittite Empire. In light of the ceramic, bronze and other archeological finds, it is known that the area was inhabited about 5000 years ago.


    Karaoglan is 25 km from Ankara along the road to Konya. The different strata in the tumulus have yielded remains from the following cultures: Chalcolithic, Early Bronze, Hittite, Phrygian, Hellenistic, Roman and Byzantine. This is one of the most important Hittite and Phrygian sites in the Ankara Golbasi region.

    Bestepeler Tumulus was the first to be excavated, in 1926 by Makridi. In 1945, during construction in the area, it became necessary to remove several of the tumuluses. Two of them were investigated and a number of clay jars and other tools belonging to the Phrygians were recovered. Experts concluded that these were contemporaries of the Phrygian graves at Gordion. It was at this time that they realised that the Phrygians placed their dead in graves dug on level ground, and then built a structure over the site with logs. The whole thing was then covered with dirt from the surrounding area to make a small hill. The dead were always buried with a number of gifts.

    Yumurtatepe (Demetevler) Tumulus is on the left hand side of the road at the Ciftlik - Demetevler intersection. It was excavated by the Museum of Anatolian Civilizations during the 1986 and 1987 excavation seasons, which identified the tumulus as belonging to the Early Bronze Age. It is a single structure, and a number of earthenware vessels were recovered.

  8. Gizli @ yara
    Özel Üye


    The castle, which has guarded the city for centuries, is now a symbol of Ankara and its history is as old as the city itself. Although it is not exactly known when the castle was built, it is commonly believed to have been built by the Romans, then repaired and expanded by the Selcuks. It towers 110 meters above Bentdere Creek (Hatip Creek) which runs along its base.

    There are two parts, an inner and an outer castle, with over 20 towers. The outer castle encloses the old city of Ankara within its heart-shaped walls. The four-level inner castle is made partly of Ankara stone and partly of stones gathered from other structures. The two large gates of the inner castle are called the Outer Gate and the Castle Gate. The towers within the castle vary between 14-16 metres in height. Today within the castle walls there are a number of Ottoman-style houses dating as far back as the 17th century.


    Kalecik Castle is 78 km from Ankara on the road to Cankiri, and is a strong landmark from the modern town as it was founded on a cone-shaped hill. It is connected to the mountains in the southwest by a ridge and sits high above the plain formed by the Kizilirmak (Red River).

    Some of the city's most important mosques are: Agac Ayak, Ahi Elvan, Ahi Yakup, Aslanhane (Ahi Serafettin), Cenab-i Ahmet Pasa, Alaaddin, Cicekcioglu, Direkli, Eskicioglu, Hacettepe, Haci Arap, Haci Bayram, Ibadullah, Karacabey, Kocatepe, Kursunlu, Tabakhane, Tacettin and Zincirli.

    Hacı Bayram Mosque

    Hacı Bayram-ı Veli

    Hacı Bayram-ı Veli, whose real name was Numan-bin Koyunluca Ahmet was born in the Solfasol village of Ankara in 1352 (753 H.)

    He is the founder of the Bayrami sect, a sufi poet and composer of hymns. Upon competing his education in Ankara and Bursa, he started to teach at the theological school called Karamedrese in Ankara, which was built by a philantrophic lady called Meklike Hatun.

    Hacı Bayram Mosque

    It is located in the Ulus section of Ankara next to the Augustus temple.

    Originally built in 831 H (1427/28), the mosque as it stands today shows the characteristics of late 17th century and 18th century mosques.

    It has a lengthwise rectangular plan and the sections at north and west are later additions.

    At the south east wall of the mausoleum, there is a two - gallery minaret with a square plan, stone base and brick body.

    There is an inscription of Word of the God (Kelime-i Tevhid) in large Arabic calligraphy (sülüs) on the protrouting southern wall of the late-comer's section.

    Single interior space is covered with a wooden ceiling. The hexagonal large rosette in the center of the ceiling is framed with six rows of flowered borders. The same rosette in smaller scale can be seen on the central rectangular panel of the ceiling of the annexed section west to the women's section. The edges of the ceiling of the inner space of the mosque are decorated with flower patterned cornices. The same type of cornices are also used in the women's section.

    The lower windows of the mosque are rectangular and have iron grids. On the exterior they are bordered with niches with pointed arches. Upper windows are pointed arched, have plaster gratings and stained glass and bordered with chiselled plant motives.

    On the interior, Kütahya tiles are placed up to the top of the windows. After the tiles, transition to plain wall is made with a border of chiselled palmette.

    The plaster Mihrab is built with a moulding technique and is in the form of stalacti niched. Pieces from Koran are inscribed in five rows on the pediment of the Mihrab

    The Word of God can be seen on Mihrab borders as decoration. Colored Mimbar is made with false "kündekari" technique and displays a fine workmanship.

    The painted engravings on wood are made by the engraver Nakkaş Mustafa. Two inscriptions on kıble side indicate that the mosque was restored in 1714 by one of the grandsons of Hacı Bayram-ı Veli, Mehmet Baba.

    Hacı Bayram Mausoleum

    The mausoleum which is dated as 1429, is next to thee mihrab wall of the mosque.

    It is a structure with a square plan, octagonal drum and a leaded dome covers it. The front façade is marble. Portal is particularly defined on the façade. It has a slided arch decorated with black and white marbles in a rectangular frame and on the inside there is an entrance door arch decorated with interlocking colored stones in a zig zag pattern. The wooden exterior and interior entrance doors are at Ankara Ethnography Museum. The window to the left of the portal is bordered with a multi colored friese and has iron grills. This is one of the best examples of 15 th century mausaleums of Ankara

    There is another mausoleum in the garden of the mosque which has octagonal plan and a dome. This work which is known as Osman Fazıl Pasha Mausoleum belongs to the 18th century.

    Ankara Augustus Temple

    It was built by the Roman Emperor Augustus, probably in the years 25 - 20 B.C at the location which was the Kyble and Men sacred location. The marble temple which is 36 x 54,82 stands on a multi- step podium

    The temple is significant for its Latin and greek inscriptions which depict the doings of Augustus. Augustus Tampe has survived until our times in considerably good shape


    Ahi Serafettin, Azimi (Ismail Pasazade Haci Esad), Cenab-i Ahmet Pasa, Hacibayram Veli, Ismail Fazil Pasa, Karacabey, Karyagdi, Kesikbas, and Yoruk Dede (Dogan Bey).

    Catholic Churches

    St. Paul's Church

    118 Ataturk Bulvari No, Kavaklidere (In the grounds of the Italian Embassy)
    Tel: (+90 312) 426 65 18

    St. Theresa Church

    Isiklar Caddesi, 15 Kardesler Sokak, Ulus
    Tel: (+90 312) 311 01 18

    Mother Mary Church

    Birlik Mah. 3, Cad. No. 35 Oyak, Cankaya (Beside the Vatican Embassy)

    Tel: (+90 312) 495 35 23
    Service times: Sunday: 09.45 (English) 11.00 (French)

    Anglican Church

    St. Nicholas Church Sehit Ersan Cad. 46, Cankaya (Inside the Embassy of Great Britain) Tel: (+90 312) 468 62 30 / 32 85
    Service times: Sunday 10.00 (English)


    Sakalar Mah. Birlik Sok. 8, Samanpazari
    Tel: (+90 312) 311 62 00


    Cengel Inn

    It is located below the castle, on Sefa Street in Atpazari Square. From the inscriptions found there, it is concluded that it was built in 1522.

  9. Gizli @ yara
    Özel Üye
    Kursunlu Inn

    On the road leading to Ankara Castle, it was built by Fatih's vizier, Mahmut Pasa, in 1421. It is a typical example of Ottoman Inn built in a city.

    Mahmut Pasa Bazaar

    Built by Vizier Mahmut Pasa between 1421 and 1459, it is adjacent to Kursunlu Inn and on the road to the castle. The building is a perfect square, with an east-west orientation. It consists of two parts: the bazaar storage area with 10 domes, and the shops which face outwards. The domed part of the building is now the exhibition hall of the Museum of Anatolian Civilizations.

    Sulu Inn

    Sulu Inn, also known as Hasan Pasa Inn, is located in the Haci Dogan neighbourhood between Tekneciler Street and Sulu Inn Street. It is claimed that Sulu Inn was built in 1685 by Seyhulislam Cevvar Zade Mehmet Emin Bey and then donated to the Zincirli Mosque. However, to contradict that, the records indicate that it was donated to the mosque in 1141 by Abdulkerimzade Mehmet Emin Bey.

    Zagfiran (Safran) Inn

    Located in Atpazari, Zagfiran Inn was built in 1512 by Haci Ibrahim Bin Haci Mehmet, a resident of Kayseri who settled in Ankara. Since the organisation was charted in 1512, it is presumed that it was built around this time. Half the Inn is private, half of it is devoted to praying for the soul of the builder, and taking care of the fountain at the entrance to the Lutfi Inn. There is a small mosque inside.


    Memorials Mimar Sinan Memorial

    This memorial is a marble statue of the greatest Turkish architect, Mimar Sinan (1409-1588), wearing clothes original to his own style of dress, and located in front of the Language, History and Geography Faculty. Made by scultor Huseyin Anka, it was commissioned by the Real Estate Loan Bank in 1956.

    Guvenlik Memorial

    In Guven Park, in the city centre of Kizilay, it was made in 1935 out of local stone. Because it was presented as a gift to the Turkish national police, it is known as the Security Memorial.

    Mithat Pasa Memorial

    In 1966, the Turkish Republic Agricultural Bank commissioned Professor Huseyin Anka of the Fine Arts Academy in Istanbul to make this sculpture. It is located beside the General Headquarters of the bank in Ulus.

    Ulus Republic Memorial

    This was erected in 1927 in honour of the heroes of the Turkish War of Independence, and lies in Ulus Square.

    Triumph Memorial

    On Ataturk Boulevard in Yenisehir in front of Ordu Evi, the Triumph Memorial is a bronze statue of a uniformed Ataturk, standing on his feet and leaning on his sword.

    The Bust of Lady Zubeyde

    In front of the Ismet Pasa Girls Institute, the bust of Ataturk's mother Zubeyde was erected March 31 1964 by the United Turkish Women's Centre, in honour of the greatest of all Turkish mothers.


    The Old Baths

    The Old (Eski) Baths are right across from the Gazi High School. Although the dressing rooms of the baths are in ruins, the sauna and cold rooms including the boiler room are still intact. From the architecture and building techniques used, the structure can be dated back to the 15th century.

    Karacabey Baths

    Built in 1444, the Karacabey Baths are on the Talat Pasa Boulevard. Originally designed as a double bath, the west wing consists of adjacent dressing rooms and the east wing, built in a style distinctively different from the west wing, houses the saunas. The whole structure forms an almost perfect square.

    Sengul Baths

    Located on Istiklal Mahallesi on Aci Cesme Street, the Sengul Baths were designed as a double bath for women and men. Sengul Baths on Istiklal Street used to belong to women, and now belongs to the men. From the construction technique and building materials used in the dressing rooms, which are found side by side, it is obvious that the building was built in the 19th century.



    The 640,000 square metre park is on Irfan Bastug Street in Aydinlikevler, and consists of a wide range of facilities which are all open to the public, including sports centres, cultural centres, restaurants, as well as gardens and lakes.

    Tel: (+90 312) 317 96 70 / 317 96 96
    Fax: (+90 312) 317 6852


    Atakule has a great influence in Ankara's modern appearance. The 125-metre tower stands 118.2 metres above the ground, and the 600 sq. metre multi-purpose cocktail bar at the top of the tower is used for weddings, seminars and conferences. The revolving restaurant (111.8m) makes one full revolution every hour. The lookout terrace at 104m is open everyday from 09.30 to 23:00, and there is a café/bar at 100m.

    Tel: (+90 312) 440 77 01

    Fax: (+90 312) 440 77 02

    Ataturk Forest Park

    Established by Ataturk, the park is one of the most important recreational areas in Ankara and contains teahouses, picnic areas, a zoo and produces a number of products. City buses, minibuses and community trains provide transportation.

  10. Gizli @ yara
    Özel Üye
    Gençlik Parkı ingilizce tanıtım

    Between the Train Station and Opera buildings, this is a popular entertainment centre in the summer, with an amusement park, tea-gardens, food shops, summer theatrical productions, a large pond with paddle boats and canoes, restaurants and a variety of amusements. All the facilities in the park are open between May and October.

    Bayindir Dam

    The Dam is on the Samsun Highway, 12 km from Ankara. With its natural beauty, teahouse, camping area and swimming pool, it is a recreational area popular with foreigners and locals alike. There are buses and minibuses that provide transportation.

    The Cankaya Ridge

    Located near the Presidential Mansion and the Ataturk Museum, the Ridge offers a picturesque view of the whole city. Even on summer days, park is relatively cool, with sweet shops and teahouses.

    Cubuk Dam

    The forested area around Cubuk Dam, 12km from Ankara, has picnic areas, small restaurants, teahouses and wonderful hiking trails. It is an excellent place to tour by car, and there are also city bus routes to the area as well.


    Located 25 km southwest of Ankara on the Konya Highway, on the shores of Lake Mogan, it has restaurants and coffeehouses as well as a beach and teahouses. This recreational area makes the summer heat more tolerable, especially the swimming pool beside the lake, which is also an excellent place for canoeing. There is a good range of transport provided by city buses.

    Other Recreational Areas Include:

    MTA Rose Garden, Kurtbogazi Dam, Sariyar Dam, Beynam Recreational Forest, Camkoru Recreational Forest, Guven - Karagol Recreational Forest, Hosebe Recreational Forest, Karagol Recreational Forest , Sorgun Recreational Forest, Sogutozu Recreational Forest, Tekkedagi Recreational Forest and Uluhan Recreational Forest.


    Closest to the city is Soguksu National Park is in Kizilcahamam, 78km from Ankara, with many species of trees. The wildlife inhabiting the park includes wild boars, bears, wolves, foxes, deer, martins and vultures. Outside the park are partridge and pheasant production farms which are managed by the park directorate. It is a good location for nature walks, trekking and mountaineering, and the park has accommodation and restaurants.

    Soğuksu National Park


    The most important thermal springs in the province are: Kizilcahamam-Sey, Ayas, Ayas Karakaya, Beypazari-Dutlu-Tahtali, Kapullu, Cubuk Meliksah, and Haymana.

    Ankara Thermal Springs

    Kızılcahamam Tourist Thermal Spring

    Location: Kizilcahamam, 80km north of Ankara.

    Water temperature: Buyuk Thermal Spring - 47°C; Kucuk Thermal Spring - 44°C; Kizilcahamam - 19.5°C; Acisu - 34°C; Sey Hamami - 43°C; Acisu Spring - 37°C.

    pH value: Buyuk Thermal Spring - 7.06; Kucuk Thermal Spring - 7.45; Kizilcahamam - 6.62; Acisu Thermal Spring - 6.20; Sey Hamami and Acisu Spring - 6.52.

    Physical and chemical properties: The various springs contain some or all of the following: hyperthermal, hypertonic, isothermal, bicarbonate, sodium, chlorine, arsenic, carbon dioxide, calcium, carbon dioxide.

    Recommended applications: Drinking and bathing

    Helps to heal: Drinking - liver, gall bladder, stomach and intestines, internal and external secretions, and poor metabolism. Bathing - heart, vascular system and rheumatism.

    Accommodation: Belediye Thermal Hotel - 130 beds. Cam Hotel 81 Beds.

    Sey Hamamı Tourist Thermal Resort

    Location: 2km from Guvem, which is 15km north of Kizilcahamam and around 80km north of Ankara.

    Transport: Guvem is on the highway between Ankara and Cerkes.

    Water temperature: 43°C

    pH value: 6.5

    Physical and chemical properties: Bicarbonate, sodium, calcium, carbon dioxide and fluoride.

    Recommended applications: Drinking and bathing

    Helps to heal: Rheumatism, joint pain and calcium build-up, stomach and intestinal conditions, poor circulation, nervous disorders, liver and gall bladder conditions and eating disorders.

    Accommodation: 14 rooms and 28 beds in the facility.


    Bird Watching

    Good places in the area for birdwatching are: Col Golu, Mogan Golu, Kizilcahamam Ormanlari, Kavakli Dagi, Inozu Vadisi and Sariyar Baraji, Beynam Ormani and Tuz Golu.

    Sakarya Basin

    Çöl Lake
    City: Ankara
    Provinces: Bala, Haymana
    Surface Area : 4700
    Altitude : 1045 m
    Protection: N/A

    Bird Species: Büyük cılıbıt is reproducing within the region. Huge numbers of water birds (max. 76.154), including sakarca (max. 14.000), angıt (max. 6847) and çamurcun (max. 10.486) winters in the lake (data before 1989.) Flamingo (max. 5500), dikkuyruk (max.27) and uzunbacak (max. 1000) can generally seen in the lake during the period after reproduction. There are yeşilbaş, uzunbacak, kılıçgaga, akça cılıbıt and kız kuşu among the other birds reproducing within the region.

    Main Characteristics: salty lake, swamp

    Mogan Lake

    City: Ankara
    Provinces: Gölbaşı
    Surface Area : 1500
    Altitude: 973 m
    Protection: Yes

    Bird Species: It gains important bird areas status with reproducing populations of alaca balıkçıl (30 pairs), Macar Ördeği (50 pairs), pasbaş patka (10 pairs) and dikkuyruk (2 pairs). At the end of autumn and before spring, huge numbers of water birds (max. 78.590), including Macar ördeği (max. 673), pasbaş patka (max.200) and sakarmeke (max. 70.100) can be observed.

    Main Characteristics: sweet water lake, swamp

    Kızılcahamam Forests

    City: Ankara
    Provinces: Çamlıdere, Kızılcahamam
    Surface Area : 9500
    Altitude : 900 - 1849 m
    Protection: partially

    Bird Species: It gains important bird areas status with reproducing populations of kara leylek (5 pairs), sakallı akbaba (2 pairs), küçük akbaba (15 pairs), kızıl akbaba (2 pairs), kara akbaba (most of them are areproducing within National Park, 6 pairs) and küçük kartalın (3 pairs). At the south of Kızılcahamam, huge numbers of vultures and storks can be seen around a slaughterhouse at the coast of Kırmır Stream.

    Main Characteristics: forest, mountain

    Kavaklı Mountain

    City: Ankara, Bolu
    Provinces: Güdül, Dörtdivan
    Surface Area : 8100
    Altitude : 1000 -1983 m
    Protection: Yes

    Bird Species: It gains important bird areas status with kara akbaba (5 pairs) population.

    Main Characteristics: mountain, forest

    İnözü Valley

    City: Ankara
    Provinces: Beypazarı
    Surface Area: 50
    Altitude : 675 - 750 m
    Protection: N/A

    Bird Species: It gains important bird areas status due to kara leylek (5 pairs) and bıyıklı doğan (1 pair) populations.

    Main Characteristics: rocky mountains, valley

+ Yorum Gönder
1. Sayfa 12 SonuncuSonuncu

ankaranın ingilizce tanıtımı,  ankara tanıtımı ingilizce,  ankaranın tanıtımı ingilizce,  ankara ingilizce anlatma